When letting residential accommodation it must be accepted that a speculative venture is being undertaken and as such it is essential that steps are taken to effectively eliminate as many risks as possible.
As landlords ourselves we know the key to success is in having the right tenant in the first place. Seabreeze Homes will not put any tenant into any property that we will not put into our own home. We only choose the best tenants which have been thoroughly referenced through Homelet the number one referencing company. This provides a full credit check with employment and landlord referencing.
All of the homes that Seabreeze Homes let are homes that you would want to live in. We only select the best homes and the best tenants. Why settle for anything else when only the best will do!
When considering which service will be best for you consider the following questions:
- Do you understand Tenancy Deposit Scheme and its rules and regulations?
- Do you have accounts set up to collect and manage rent payments?
- Are you up to speed on health and safety legislation?
- Are you able to spend the time compiling a photographic inventory?
- Do you understand a Section 21 or Section 8 notice?
- Will you be there 24/7 for the tenants?
- Do you have contractors in place who will be there 24/7 for you and respond quickly to issues that may arise?
If the answer is No then choose our fully managed peace of mind letting service.
We will find you a suitable tenant for your property, carry out a rigorous referencing process set up a tenancy agreement and then hand the property back to you to manage.
We will do what it says on the tin!
We will find you a suitable tenant for your property, carry out a rigorous referencing process, set up a tenancy agreement and manage the property providing 100% peace of mind knowing your home is in safe hands. All you have to do is sit back, relax and wait for the income to come in.
As part of the fully managed package we will
- Receive and chase late rent
- Conduct regular inspections and manage tenancy issues
- Manage the transfer of utilities
- Arrange maintenance issues using approved contractors
- Arrange check out at the end of the tenancy
- Tenancy deposit protection scheme